Sunday, September 22, 2024

Voting, Recruiting, Timing, Tolle

 #1 - My cousin asked me about updating her registration to vote, which prompted me to email another cousin about the same situation.

#2 - My cousin learned there may be lead in her plates.  She is concerned but added it's only in the pattern at the edges so, "It's not as bad as a whole plate of lead,"which made me laugh.

#3 - There was a tabling event to recruit families for the non-profit I work for - 5 miles away - which motivated me to take a bike ride on a beautiful day.  I passed by some mountain bike racing which I had never seen before. (I just saw the finish line).

#4 - I sat down on the patio with my dinner and I heard the phone ring.  The person on the line apologized for calling me so upset.

"Perfect timing," I responded, "I have nothing else I need to do."

#5 - There is nothing special about this Eckhart Tolle clip, except that I haven't listened to him for a few months...and I'm grateful to listen to his presence again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqx7BqG92Io

No comments:

Post a Comment