My kitchen sink clogged a month or so ago. First I tried to snake it out myself (with some help), then I paid someone a few hundred dollars to clear it. It worked for 3 days and then clogged again. Then I asked the association to send someone else (not clear if this is my responsibility or not). They did send someone. I asked the last guy if he could specify where the clog was on the invoice. It was beyond my unit so the drain also takes input from the unit above me at minimum. I still received a chargeback last week.
#1 - I felt really calm when I wrote back an email about the chargeback. "This invoice states,
#4 - I did an online Eckhart Tolle Zoom group. We all watch a talk of his for about a 1/2 hour and then it breaks us in small groups to share what resonates with us. It gives written instructions in the beginning, one of which, "Please refrain from offering advice."
This is not the first time I shared what I connected with and a woman jumped in to offer me advice. It started feeling like a push back and forth with her, and eventually said I felt "analyzed" (which isn't a feeling).
Anyway, I wouldn't say I handled it poorly.
I wouldn't say I handled it well.
It's all practice.
#5- My niece recently starting driving with her permit. When I spoke to my sister-in-law today she quoted my niece saying, "My goal is I want to drive like Tammy. She drives like walking."
No comments:
Post a Comment