Friday, December 14, 2018

Short and Simple

I didn't sleep well and my partner and I did not start the day on a good note.  However with time things have settled and I am looking forward to doing something this evening that I have wanted to try for years - a partner yoga class!    This one is specifically "partner yoga and healing touch."  It is also within walking distance of my partner's place which is an added bonus.

This afternoon I submitted a job application to something that actually really interests me (I don't see that often).  Anyway, I did my part and will let it go for now.  I ask the universe to both support and make use of me. 

After that I did some research for our trips to my partner's family over the holidays and found an awesome looking juice bar, sandwich/salad place 3 miles from his father's.  If I have the time and energy to walk there it would both exceed my exercise needs and fill me up with some nourishing food.  I love happycow.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment