Thursday, August 2, 2012

This post got lost..now found

#1 - I was briefly researching my primary ballot today - the judges mostly - that I knew nothing about.

#2 - Alan Nelson - running for the MN supreme court - "The public has an expectation that all government services and laws will be applied in an equal and fair manner. Unless it can be proven that same-sex marriages are harmful (I have yet to see any evidence to support this), then the government must issue marriage certificates in an equal and fair manner to the public."


#3
#4 - Learning that my neighbor and her family (with young children) lived in Oman for a year.

#5 - That my brother and sister-in-law have few toys for their child, but none of us notice (child included) because there is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment