Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tristan Prettyman








#2 - I Was Gonna Marry You - song by Tristan Prettyman that I've had in my head all day.





#3 - How my writing is coming together. Every few years I feel the need to write about what I've been thinking or learning, and then I send it as a letter to my friends (or really anyone that might read it). I was working on my current one today and I got excited about how it is coming together.






#4 - I realized the difference between these letters and most year end letters sent out by people (besides the length.) Most of those letters are exclusively focused on what people did which is interesting and important. However, what often gets left out is what people are feeling, what people are thinking about. I wonder why it is so rare to put that in those kinds of letters?














No comments:

Post a Comment