Saturday, November 4, 2017

Exhibit A

#1 - The feeling of peace and satisfaction I felt when I opened the bottom right drawer of my dresser. I cleaned/organized 6 of the drawers of my dresser this afternoon.

#2 - Starting the day with a morning yoga class with a friend and after that having zero plans - thereby having time to do simple things at home like organize a dresser.

#3 - Being reminded of the Happy Cow website - I should use this whenever I go somewhere new to look for vegetarian/healthy restaurant options. I used it a long time ago but forgot all about it. I'm also reminded to use it when I fall into a restaurant rut at home.

#4 - Seeing Halloween photos of my niece as a pirate and nephew as an astronaut.

#5 - Ordering prints of those photos, as well as a few others, to use for the trial for my niece that I am scheming. She was assigned some community service by the "Fun Police" (the last few months she clearly surpassed the allowable fun threshold), and she has not completed it. So I have the thought to summons her for a court appearance. Those photos could be "Exhibit A". I consulted the guy I'm dating to play the part of either a judge or a lawyer today. I plan on asking his daughters this week if they'd be willing to play the other parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment