Wednesday, May 31, 2023

5 Simple Things

 #1 - I picked up a pre-packaged meal at the co-op last night which I was grateful for when my already late 1pm lunch turned into a 1:40pm lunch.

#2 - "In Africa things come already put together,"

"Do you have a screwdriver?" Me.

"No,"

"I can bring one tomorrow," I said, and today I did.

#3 - I've been listening to a Jason Mraz live on Tik Tok from 1.31.23 that someone posted on YouTube and it is very soothing.

#4 - I'm not sure if it would help me sleep.  The last few nights I haven't slept well, though I fall asleep fine. I woke up at 2AM today I think because I'd turned on the air conditioning for the first time this year and it was loud.  Maybe I'll get used to it.  Or I might try to only have the living room unit on.  We'll see. It's a lucky problem to have.

#5 - I grabbed a big pot (for a plant) that someone left out by the trash. I don't have immediate plans for it, but I imagine I'll have a use for it at some point.

1 comment:

  1. I went to check the temperature in Minneapolis since you wrote about airconditionning while it feels like yesterday when you wrote you went skiing. It's hotter where you are than in southern Italy right now! I had no idea it gets so hot there!

    ReplyDelete