Tuesday, May 23, 2023


 
 I looked forward to this clip as I had never heard Tolle address this question directly. I often listen to him in the background while doing other things on the computer. However right before minute 3 I stopped what I was doing and listened intently. 
 
 


I'm still going to bed early and waking up quite early.  However I much rather that be the case than the other way around (jet lag wise).





  

I asked one of the moms I worked with if she goes to the library 1 mile from her house.  She said she goes often and that her child loves the library and reading.  She has to go to bed an hour before sleep with a stack of books for him.

 

 

 

 I'm starting on a new soccer team tonight.  I was looking for another "older" league and thought I found one, but then realized it was only for men.  I ended up signing up for a women's league that has at least 5 levels.  I picked the lowest level figuring that even though it isn't "older" it is recreational. 

I played soccer in grades 5-12, then I didn't play at all for 13 years.  I wanted to sometimes, but I was never that good in the first place so I was scared/intimidated to try to start again.  

However then my mom was dying of cancer and I was her primary caregiver and I needed something "fun" so I signed up.

I've played once a week ever since, which is 15+ years now on a co-ed rec team.  The team I'm starting on tonight is a women's league.  We had one practice last week and I have to say I missed the male energy, so we'll see how it goes.  Either way I always feel my cardio needs help so it is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment