(I sampled a scrumptious plum tree at my aunt's. It was planted in her lilacs by some squirrels.)
- "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Lewis Carroll from Through the Looking Glass
- Picking up a Storyhill CD from the library. It reminds me of college and I realized I will still have it to listen to when I plan to visit my college town later this month.
- In Oprah's magazine they highlighted a blog of a woman my age who writes about simple anonymous ways she brightens the world. One idea I like was leaving a simple message in library books (on a slip of paper) when you return them.
- My brother's continual assistance of trying to fix a redirect virus on my computer. (I think after three days he got it!)
- I'm jumping in off schedule, but I want to share this gratitude, a writing by my friend Jill, so I just wrote them all -