Friday, September 2, 2011

Are There More Butterflies?

  • Some people own very large vehicles, my Dad on the other hand fixes pretty much everything by himself and has never needed one.
  • Over the years my Dad has mellowed and I have become more assertive, so helping him with something like this is certainly less stressful.
  • I used up the cottage cheese. (I'm not a big fan. I bought it for a recipe and I had extra.)
  • Butterflies - Has anyone noticed a large number of butterflies this year? I see them all the time. When I was in CO in July I thought, "They have a lot of butterflies here." Then I returned home and I thought the same thing.
  • Items from the garden - tomato, green pepper, cucumber and pesto (from the basil) making a delicious sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment