Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Thank You

#1 - I'm grateful that though it is a beautiful day, I wasn't feeling motivated to exercise on my own.  I didn't expect it to work out, but I tried calling a friend this morning whom I annually take a certain long walk with, to see if today might work.  She tried to negotiate it to another day this week, but none of those ended up seeming to work, so she is on her way to meet me now.

#2 - I received three emails in a row today from a certain man in my life and they all felt collaborative in nature.

#3 - One of those was about his daughter's la crosse game this weekend, which will be played in a town an hour away where my cousin lives.  I called my cousin to see if she was available to hang out if I go to the game.  She isn't, but I found out she and her sister will be driving by me next week and we have a tentative tennis matched planned together.

#4 - Being surprised that I had enough ingredients to make a yummi salad for lunch - quick, easy and healthy.  It had lettuce, red pepper, carrot, mushrooms, a hard-boiled egg, canned salmon and salad dressing.

#5 - The quiet space at the end of my lunch break when I wasn't formulating plans and simply bent over, placed my hands upon the earth, and said, "Thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment