Monday, May 7, 2018

Mud


(My niece's favorite part of our weekend  camping trip.) 

#1 - I got a couple emails today - one from a manager at a former job checking in on me and one from a woman I've never met who reads this.  Both were unexpected gifts.

#2 - After camping this weekend I went grocery shopping on the way home.  Strawberries were on sale and I bought spinach for something else, but I ended up using the spinach for a strawberry and spinach salad.  Fortunately, I had all the other ingredients - pecans, feta and it sounded really good to me.

#3 - Beautiful sunny day to air out my sleeping bags on the clothesline.  The leaves have really burst on the trees.  I learned yesterday that this could be because of the lightning this weekend - something about ions in the air.  I haven't looked it up and I don't recall exactly, but interesting.

#4 - I received a phone call this morning, clarifying something from last night about how I was being controlling.  It is true I was being controlling, I had a specific intention and we were not headed there and I tried to force us back.  I'm sure I could have done this in a more collaborative and connecting way.  Count that as an area for growth.

#5 - A friend asked me about Imago Dialogues - I had told her about them before and she wanted more info. I sent her this google talk - which I listened to again, and still got a great deal out of it.

https://youtu.be/FfbfHtoHqiE

No comments:

Post a Comment