Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Your Failures

#1 - The warm weather today, even though it will not last beyond today, still helps it make sense that I am going hike in camping this weekend. It should be perfect timing for fall colors and if I can turn the cold into an adventure, I might have a great time.

#2 - I helped a family member make a phone call today about a financial situation and the results were better than either of us expected.

#3 - An email exchange that started getting confusing I asked if we could switch to phone later. The response, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to cause any confusion or stress...I'll stop the emails 'till we can talk." Which was a relief. Sometimes email makes things simpler, sometimes it doesn't.

#4 - While picking raspberries from the garden I started thinking,

"Thank you berries, thank you rain, thank you..." and then I started thinking, "Hey spontaneous gratitude, I can use that as a gratitude today."

#5

 YOUR FAILURES



I know
you’ve expressed
deep gratitude
for your success and
all the good things
that have happened for you.
Have you been also
grateful for your failures

dear friend?
It is your failures
that have opened you
and made you softer.
Your failures have
turned you into
a beautiful love
Statement,
the deepest meaning
Hidden inside a poem.

Guthema Roba






No comments:

Post a Comment