Saturday, January 23, 2021

 #1 - Wingspan - the board game I gave the family for Xmas, finally all 4 of us played together.  It is the 4th time I played and I seem to get worse - or maybe I try to do strategy now that I understand it and my strategy failed.  But we had fun.  #2 - Michael said it was a cool game, and I got it with him in mind so that made me happy.

#3 - I spent quite a while this morning reading poetry, mostly Mary Oliver.  I picked out a few to share with my monthly poetry group and also maybe to honor the anniversary of my dad's death which is approaching.

#4 -  I'm planning an online introspective activity at the end of the month and the invitations I've sent out have led me to corresponding with people I usually don't hear from.  It's been super fun.  AND fun to hear that a co-worker/friend from 20 years ago who had a flirtatious relationship with another co-worker has been talking to him again recently. 

#5 - I learned to play a d/f# chord on guitar, an easy version of it.  And finally with repetition, I was able to play it fast enough to accompany Wailin Jenny's Heaven When We're Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment