Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Scrabble


 #1 - It seems the community center I joined might be more targeted to the senior crowd.  There are lots of classes for that age group.  Last week I found a Wed barre class that was more up my ally and so I went back for that today.

#2 - My aunt has an issue that she will not be able to fly in a few months if she doesn't get the new type of ID.  But she discovered in the last couple years that her middle name is misspelled on her birth certificate.  Today we requested and began some of the paperwork to get that corrected.

#3 - My brother drilled/hung my little fire extinguisher.

#4 - We also tested the emergency release on my garage door that he installed for if the power goes out.  It did not open easily, he's going to bring something tomorrow to work on that.

#5 - Playing the Scrabble game my friend's mom found for me at an estate sale for the first time with my brother and aunt. I did think about someone that would be nice to have at the table too, but I didn't dwell on it.

P.S. The first word "yerns" is not actually a word, so don't start using it :).


No comments:

Post a Comment