Monday, November 7, 2022

Fortunate Miscommunication

#1 - I put over 50 items in the mail today.

#2 - I've been updating my address book with people I don't communicate with often. It's always a pleasant surprise when people are happy to send their new address to me. I'm not sure why since I would be happy if someone from my past asked for my current address.

#3 - I applied for a job.  It really stressed me out when I thought about it last week (just the indecision etc.) but then I let go and thought, "Jesus just apply and then don't worry about it."

#4 - GT's Kombucha was for sale which is my beverage treat.  There is a new fall flavor I haven't tried as well as a peach.

#5 - A month after I moved in my neighbor's toilet leaked in my place so my hall/bath has been partly torn up since then.  Insurance is sending me money (minus my deductible) and I told the remediation today that I had already purchased paint so they didn't need to do that since I was planning on painting those rooms.  They misinterpreted that I wanted to paint myself which was great because of course I would rather have whatever they were going to charge me and paint myself.  Originally I thought the insurance just paid them directly to fix it so I wouldn't have a choice.

Anyway, they have to send a new estimate without that and hopefully they will be honest about what they were going to charge for painting.  A fortunate miscommunication on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment