Sunday, December 25, 2022

Xmas

Today I did the second coat of paint in the bathroom.

Then I went to the nearby fitness center for a Lift n Pump class.


After lunch I read a little and then laid down and stared out the window for a good 2 hours, maybe a brief nap, mostly just low energy and quiet.

Then during dinner I finished a book I would definitely recommend.

After that I started painting the hallway. While I was painting I realized that while I thought I lost my best friend this year, she has actually been with me this entire time.


And she has a special treat planned for tonight.  She knows I have really been enjoying relaxing to ASMR videos.  My current favorite is LatteASMR. Usually I choose a 30 or 45 minute video.  However she has many long ones, including an hour and 40 minute "Winter Hibernation Clinic," so as a Xmas present

we are going to lay down and do nothing but listen to a relaxing voice, for potentially, 1 hour and 40 minutes tonight.  (Potentially, maybe I'll get my fill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment