Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Permission to Post

 From Gratitude #2 yesterday

"Have you ever been a to a marathon? I’ve been to one. I ran it. And I had people show up to cheer me on and encourage me. 
 
I’m the runner in yellow. Look at my face and my obvious emotions. My friends were going crazy to encourage me onward. I responded and was filled with positive energy and renewed strength. I see them, I receive their encouragement, I give a happy wave, and continue onward with a huge smile on my face, stronger, believing in myself, encouraged.
 
Your people don’t have to run an actual marathon. Maybe your friends marathon involves changing diapers or washing dishes or pushing papers or calculating payroll or just getting out of bed each day… marathon work can come in many forms."
 
Brooke

 
Show up for your people. Cheer your people on. It matters.
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up as you are already doing.” 1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭11

No comments:

Post a Comment