Monday, July 28, 2014

Mostly Mraz

#1 -
I've listened to this before, but I started my day with it, always a good reminder.

#2 - I jog with my friend once a week at 7:45 or 8pm. If I waited that late to exercise without her, it would never happen. It also often makes the rest of my evening feel more productive. I usually clean the bathroom sometime on the weekend, but I wasn't home much this weekend and it didn't happen. This morning I was not appreciating this, and when I confirmed that my friend was coming here to jog, it motivated me to take action.

#3 - I listed to the Jason Mraz interview on Q with Jian Ghomeshi on CBC Radio. Listening to Mraz interviews I've come to realize how superficial or how deep he can sound in large part relates to the person interviewing him, which makes me reflect on how the people around us influence who we show up as. I like this Jian Ghomeshi guy.

#4 - http://songza.com/ Today's Singer-Songwriters -got here from a Mraz link and I'm enjoying the tunes. Echosmith "Cool Kids" is my favorite thus far.

#5 - Mraz link too.   -

No comments:

Post a Comment