Monday, March 7, 2016

The Abortion Diary Podcast

#1 - I went to listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me on National Public Radio and saw that one of my favorite people, Senator Cory Booker, is the guest this week. I was thrilled and wanted to save it, not listen yet, so I ended up clicking on another link which led to

#2 - The one part of the abortion debate that is blatantly missing - the personal experience of it - http://theabortiondiarypodcast.com/

#3 - I'm impressed with the women who are breaking the silence on this issue.

#4 - It was a warm day and quite convenient that my niece was over so that we could go for a walk to the park after work. She had a great time standing/walking on a twirling thing so that the equipment was moving but she stayed in place. Also quite conveniently she initiated going home right about the time that I wanted to - in full imagination mode with a stick as a baton.

#5 - I am quite tired and may be getting sick, so far this winter when I've felt this way I've done

A. Gone to bed early
B. Taken oil of oregano, prescribed by the sweet man

and then been fine. I'm grateful that I'll be home around 7:30pm and can plan to start preparing for a quiet night in bed right then, that is a tremendous luxury and I do not take it lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment