Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Mysterious and Ordinary

#1 - A little over a year ago I attended my first support group, on the recommendation of a counselor - a mysterious new world.  Actually it wasn't that mysterious, it was pretty ordinary and real.  Today someone I loved made a similar step.

#2 - The two block walk home from my community ed fitness class, which this time of year happens right around sunset.  There was a break in the clouds to the NW for a splash of orangish-yellow.

#3 - I packed a yummi salad for lunch tomorrow - lettuce, red pepper, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan and carrots.   I'll add avocado and dressing tomorrow.

#4 - Some place where I have a small amount of money was bought by another company.  I've had an email to log on and verify my info for a few weeks which I kept ignoring.  I finally got around to it today.

#5 - Beautiful
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2LaYyHylu/?hl=en&taken-by=lewishowes

No comments:

Post a Comment