Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring Equinox

*Usually I try to find an event to attend (or create) to honor the Solstices and Equinoxes.  Today I'm not going to fit that in, but I am still going to acknowledge the day in a few ways.

First of all I started my day with four sun salutations.
Second of all I made a smoothie for breakfast which is a treat.
Third I plan to honor the day as an intention in a hot yoga class tonight.

*I finally filled out the check in questionaire for my annual physical this week.  I've had the email in my mailbox for a while and been meaning to get around to it.  I do think they need another option besides - "None at All, Several Days, More Days Than Not, Every Day".  A few of the questions I'd be lying if I said, "None at all" but "Several Days" was not accurate either.  For example, feeling anxiety, I can't say I felt "None at all" for anxiety or worry in the last two weeks, but several days was an exaggeration.

*Someone I care about had his first appointment with a naturopath today.  I'm grateful for his openness to try something outside the mainstream medical model

*After dinner my eyes felt a bit googly from looking at screens, I wanted to finish a couple things up, and I also knew it would be better to take a break.  In the living room the guitar was sitting beside a Bebe CD I'd been accompanying.  Because it was ready and accessible I sat down and played a song.

*Duolingo says I'm 51% fluent in Spanish.  I think that actually sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment