Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Spices, Acts of Kindness and Presence

#1 - The way the owner where I do yoga gave her full presence and attention today to someone that I love.  She inquired without being nosy, supported without being overbearing.

#2 - My cousin is organizing my mess of spices.  I'm used to the chaos, but I appreciate her desire to create order.

#3 - I quickly grabbed a heart shape piece of paper and wrote a quote on it to put in someone's shoe at yoga.  My writing and meditation class has the assignment to do one small anonymous act of kindness each day for a month.  So far I've put a grocery cart back at the store, picked up some weights left out in my fitness class and then did this.  A month seems like a lot, but at least I've done three days.

#4 - To have tofu stuffin muffins, squash and broccoli leftovers from yesterday ready to go as I am hungry and ready to eat dinner.

#5 - A work phone call ended up going late, he wasn't ready at the designated time and then we talked longer then usual, but I still made it to my barre class with 2 minutes to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment