Monday, November 12, 2018

What Kind of Life

#1 - I started work (from home) a bit early so, when I was a little bummed that I didn't have any cornbread to eat with my leftover chili, I decided I had time to whip up a quick batch.

#2 -  My life has been pretty quiet the last few weekends so I've been on top of meal planning/prep.  Tonight I started chopping for tomorrow's dinner and I still have two types of leftover meals from the weekend (chili and vegetable mole oaxaca).

#3 - Sometime around each New Year I do a reflection ritual with a couple friends.  This year I have a bit more of an extravagant plan that would include and overnight at a camper cabin.  I reserved the cabin last January because it fills up a year in advance.  I mentioned it to one of the friends back then, but today I finally emailed them both the plan to see if they are interested.   If they aren't I have back-up plans for the cabin.

#4 -  I looked up a concert that I'm interested in December and there were still plenty of tickets left, so no hurry. 

 #5-
"My definition of greatness is
 deciding what kind of life
 I want to lead
and then creating it
unapologetically
even if it means
making different choices than other people."

Ramit Sethi

No comments:

Post a Comment