Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Gallery A

#1 - We have an extra couch in the living room right now - because we had to clear out part of the basement for some water issues. The couches don't match, but I love the cozy space it creates. My favorite living rooms are small and cozy. I'd like to figure out a way to more permanently incorporate that, without it looking crowded.

#2 - My partner had a crabby day, I had a pleasant day that ended crabby, both of his children were in good moods and did a great deal to lift our spirits. Kids can definitely be added stressors in life, but they can also be immense gifts.

#3 - The youngest had a Gallery A exhibit at school, an art show were every student displays two of their best pieces. It was vibrant and more captivating than most of my art museums visits.

#4 - I made a mango avocado pasta that is super easy and a hit with the kids and I. My partner tried it for the first time and said it was delicious as well.

#5 - The oldest child asked to go to the thrift store last week. I went with and found a few cute things for myself. One I wanted to wear today to the Gallery A event, so I did a quick load of laundry this AM so that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment