Friday, November 20, 2020

Pinch

 #1 - We walked to the local hardware store to buy the MN cross-country ski pass for this winter.

#2 - My partner yelled at me on that walk because I pinched him, when I was trying to get his attention/pull him back to show him something.  I have done this a few times when I've reached for him.  I'm just trying to grab his coat, but apparently I get his skin and he really doesn't like it.  That certainly put a damper on our walk.  However we came up with a plan later. I'm going to practice grabbing his whole arm, because otherwise I don't know how to stop this impulse that I occasionally have when he's out of reach.

#3 - We looked up some extended stay options in Northern MN.  Our therapist actually suggested it as my partner wants to move up there eventually and I'm not so sure about that.  She suggested since we could try it right now to go up there for a month this winter, one option because of Co-Vid and working from hom.  I didn't have time before selling my dad's house to put much energy into this.  And at this point I really can't find anyplace with a month available (plus it's just too much money), but two weeks we could possibly do. 

#4 - I am asking life for help with #3 - that if we decid to do it it won't feel like a burden.  (Just the thought of planning meals for those two weeks kind of tires me out - since we'd stay in a place with a kitchen, but have to start from scratch for all the meals).  I hope that either things flow to support this, or we could let it go and direct our energy elsewhere.

#5 - My friend consulted us for tent/sleeping bag recommendations. I didn't have any specific suggestions but Michael did and I bet my brother will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment