Friday, March 12, 2021




Grand Portage State Park, MN



 #1 - I think I'm done with my dad's taxes.  The best part about it is that I worked on it early enough that I got something corrected, which means I do not have to file estate income taxes for him as well.  Before the correction his estate income was just above the $600 filing requirements, now it is well below it.

#2 - Sometimes the forecast and your life don't match, like maybe the weather outside is calling to you, but you need to work on your taxes.  This weekend's forecast is unusually warm.  I'm happy temperatures will be cooling a bit again come Monday, but I'm also happy to have some time to spend outdoors at a park tomorrow, even if there is no snow for skiing and it may just be that early spring mud.

#3 - We missed Michael's eldest's 16th birthday while we were in Northern MN last week, so tonight the 4 of us will be together and I asked her to pick the activity for us to do.  She may change her mind, but for now she grabbed - Wingspan -the game I gave the family for Christmas. I am looking forward to playing again.

#4 - My sister-in-law spent a night alone at a camper cabin last night.  When asked my brother about it in Feb, he thought it was more my thing than hers.  However, she emailed me earlier in the week and said how excited she was.  Then she sent a text today that she was thinking about taking a walk in the park but was enjoying the cabin too much!

#5 -  Michael was stressing me out a little this morning, I asked him a simple question and it seemed to overwhelm him.  Later he came in the bathroom as I brushed my teeth and said it seemed I was busy this morning and thanked me for all the planning I do and all I do around the household.








No comments:

Post a Comment