Wednesday, August 11, 2021

#1 -  I forgot to meditate yesterday - I'm trying to do 10 minutes a day for the month of August.  I did 9 days in a row, but forgot yesterday.  So right after I got out of the shower this AM I sat on the bathmat and meditated for 10 minutes.   I really appreciate our upstairs bathroom, and the window faces East so the morning light came in.  It was quite peaceful.

 #2 - I have 15 minutes before I planned to leave, I wasn't feeling prepared, but I'm almost ready.  I am meeting my freshman roommate from college to camp a couple nights.  She had her first of 4 kids right after college so, though I've invited her on occasion to things in the past, this is the first time it has worked out.

#3 - I am going to stop at the hazardous disposal site on the way to drop off some chemicals and batteries we set aside while cleaning things out.

#4 - % Well - the other two I'll have to post in my journal.  Since it is only 9AM, I'm not going to rack my brain too hard to get to five, but I won't be on screens the next couple days.



No comments:

Post a Comment