Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Meals, Homes, Ski

#1 - I'm more of the planner/like to do things ahead of time in our household.  Today I had the thought, "I guess I'm making dinner," because no one else is here or signed up on our white board to do it. This could lead to minor annoyance on my part. But then I remind myself, "No each member of the household will make a meal at some point this week, I'm not responsible for all the meals, just the meals earlier in the week usually."

#2 - We were going to look at a house first thing tomorrow, it went on the market today but there were no openings tonight.  Then I got another notice that a house right by it is going on the market Thursday so we switched them to Thursday so we could do both at once.

#3 - The market is still very much a sellers market with very few houses to choose from, so we debated putting off looking at the first house.  It looks like a great house, but it is neither our preferred style or location, so there is no need for urgency.

#4 -  I did a quick cross-country ski, only a bit over a mile from us first thing this AM.  It isn't my favorite place to ski, however, it is pretty awesome to have an option so close by. As I think about moving, it is a reminder to appreciate that. There was a bit of an intense wind that made me decide to do a short ski, however the early light and some sparse big white fluffy flakes helped me to see the beauty.

#5 - I am hungry and I think the two younger members of our household have arrived so we can eat the Pad Thai I made for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment