Monday, March 21, 2022

May All People

#1 - We ate our dinner outside for the first time this year with lots of bird songs serenading and a bit of mochi from Japan for dessert.

#2 - I got nailed in the side at soccer a week ago.  I was fine the next day, but the following couple days it got worse each day and I wasn't sure if I pulled a muscle in my side or had a bruised rib?  Last night I hesitantly went to my soccer game.  It was feeling better, but I didn't want to make it worse.  So far it doesn't appear I did more damage.

#3 - Michael wants to talk numbers, I want to go to bed early and start a teen fiction novel, Unplugged, from the library.  There should be time to do both.

#4 - The lawyer we hired to draft an agreement for buying a home together as an unmarried couple just sent another draft.  I am not going to look at it tonight, so I will just hope it can be done.  Though her message said she's having difficulty wording what we are trying to do, which is why we hired her in the first place because we didn't know how to word it either.  We're feeling pretty discouraged that we'll have the chance to use the document in the first place, and it most likely isn't done, so I'm not sure exactly how this is a gratitude except, that for now, we keep going.

#5 - I can see an endless list of simple things - seeing a plane out the window and knowing it is simply a passenger jet, waking up in the night and having menstrual cramps but having a simple ibuprofen be enough to let me sleep again, the quiet outside, the safety to take a walk around the block, believing my family and friends are safe...may all people be so blessed, may all people be so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment