Tuesday, March 29, 2022

And I Understood - A Little

 #1 - My aunt called today and though I know she loves me greatly, she has never really been a big emotional support or someone I confide in.  However, today I told her I was struggling and she surprised me and held me with her voice.

#2 - I struggled in a conversation - or multiple phone conversations with my brother today. At one point he really wasn't feeling heard, I stepped back and tried again and it helped.

#3 - My friend last night told me Saturn and Venus were conjunct and what was going on in my life was a perfect reflection of what was going on in the sky, and I don't know how this can be true but it is not the first time.

#4 - Being able to cry, some people might wish they could stop crying, in my case the pain is the worst when my emotions are shut down and I can't cry.  If I can cry I can feel and then I'm at least connected to myself.  This happened a few times today.

#5 - Being able to see my partner's perspective, sometimes it is difficult especially when things are heated, but with a little space and time it can usually emerge.  I told him his actions felt like a light switch to me tonight - on or off and he explained the nuance in between and I understood.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I somehow missed this post. Are you OK? Is it going better?
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete