Friday, April 22, 2022

The Reponse

#1 - Music has been such a balm to me recently, I have awoken multiple times to a song in my head.  Yesterday AM it was a Mike Posner song.  This led me to discovering he had a new song, "Home."  Today I listened to his interview on 

Mike Posner on Walking America, Summiting Everest & Writing Hit Music | Rich Roll Podcast

I listened to his interview with Rich Roll a couple years ago before he walked across America and enjoyed it. So now I got to hear the after the walk and summiting Everest. The thing I enjoy about listening to Posner is you can hear the growth. Live Before I Die, Be Who You Are, Move On, A Pill in Ibiza.  It makes me want to have a dance party - and for that impulse in itself I'm grateful (#2).

#3 - I've recently started taking some yoga classes in person for the first time since Co-Vid. I used to occasionally go to an early morning class, but it's been a long time when I got out of the house that early.  I've been thinking about it though, and today I did leave the house at 5:45AM and made it to a 6AM class.

#4 - I've had a cough the past number of days and today I decided I should probably make sure it isn't Co-Vid.  I took a home test and it came back negative.

#5 - I had a session with a therapist today and when I asked about what there is to work on - defensiveness/anger etc, her perspective was that the work was in the response to those things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment