Sunday, May 8, 2022

Up and Down

 #1 - To my surprise a below list price offer I made on a condo was accepted.  I didn't know how to feel. I knew there was still a lot to figure out once I received the HOA documents and more info on a pending lawsuit for a former management company that was misusing funds. So I still had time to back out after I got more info. 

#2 - I just happened to have planned a lunch with a friend who used to be the president of the condo association where she lived.  The conversation was helpful, though still overwhelming.  At the end I asked if she wanted to see the place I may live online.  We looked and I started to get really sad.  This was not the direction I envisioned for my life this year.  

On the way home I started to cry.  Because of a detour I drove right by a friend's house so I stopped by.  She wasn't home.  I planned to get groceries, but I was crying and wanted comfort.  I thought of going home to get that, but I know that I need to start getting used to comfort from other sources so I stopped at another friend's on the way.  #3 - Thru this stop I learned she has a friend who owned a condo, most likely in this same development, and has really had a mess with it.  #4 - So it is because of my sadness that I went to a friend's and found out info that changed my decision and saved me the time and energy of sifting thru documents.

#5 - I still got the hug and comfort when I got home, and then Michael and I took a walk together.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you need to start getting comfort from other sources? Is everything ok between you?

    ReplyDelete