Friday, June 23, 2023

Should I Cancel?

#1 - I was trying to figure out if I should cancel a doctor appointment Monday.  I found the doctor in my insurance network but not at that location.  I called earlier this week about it and still didn't have an answer today, so I made some more inquiries.  It was getting a bit frustrating, however finally I talked to the right person and got a resolution.

#2 - Partly because of the aforementioned I got a late start on making lunch for a visiting friend.  However I knew we could just make lunch together and she jumped in to help including washing dishes without being asked.

#3 - It had been 5 years since I'd seen this friend (except on Zoom), which seems weird to write because it didn't feel any different or distance at all. She said something similar about how we (and my other friend that joined us) had the type of friendship that could just pick up on after being apart.

#4 - Usually if I listen to an ASMR video it is right before bed.  However I really felt the need/drawn to one right after dinner.  As usual "Latte ASMR" was the prescription.  After I had a few more computer things and I started sampling other ASMR artists.  Most don't compare to Latte for me.  I do like some of "Gentle Whispering ASMR" especially her hand motions.  I am listening to

No comments:

Post a Comment