Friday, February 9, 2024

Efficiently Written Gratitudes

 #1 - My cousin got the job she wanted/applied for.

#2 - It starts in early March so she is going to move in with me at the end of the month.

#3 - This is perfect timing as I hoped she would wait at least another week and a half.  I am having a radon mitigation system put in my bedroom closet, so I need to empty that closet, and I assume move anything else out of the room that I don't want to clean concrete dust off of.  That is happening in a little over a week.

#4 - Emptying out my spare bedroom closet is making me store my things more efficiently, as well as go thru some papers.

#5 - The empty boxes that I had stored in the top shelves of my closets will be used by my friend during her remodel, including the packing materials I asked if she wanted to use or I should throw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment