Monday, March 18, 2024

Spring Equinox

#1 - I knew something was up when beyond being tired, I decided I should just wear pajamas today. I took my temperature and my fever at that point was 99.3 F, later 100.3 F, just now 102.9 F. I'm grateful to be in a quiet safe home to experience this. #2 - I also somehow got the gumption (before the fever was so high) to make some "Cold Be Gone Flavor Bomb" soup which I am reheating right now. #3 - I have been sleeping most of the day, alternating with reading American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins which I have to wonder if this is why I'm sick in the first place. The book is very dark. (It's an Oprah book club pick which is why I'm reading it). The last Oprah book I picked was really dark too The Road. I wonder if I need to take a break from reading her suggestions. However then I remember Open House which was absolutely delightful. #4 - I just cued up Latte ASMR Night Nurse Taking Care of You, for when I need it tonight. #5 -I am going to use my wellness leave for the first time at my job, I don't usually get any pay when I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment