Thursday, August 8, 2019

Beauty and Disappointment

#1 - Someone I love, and live with, did not get the job I mentioned last week.  However luckily he was with other people today at networking and this evening had some free one on one coaching that helped shift his energy from feeling sorry for himself to connection.

#2 - My teeth have gotten so stained recently - I think from tea and blueberries, especially blueberries.  They are healthy, but looked pretty awful.  I went to the dentist today and now I have a new mouth, and a wonder if I can restrain myself from blueberries.

#3 - I biked over to my dad's last night, and then to my brother's today.  Two good long bike rides in a row on beautiful days.  The ride to my brother's I hadn't done in a few years and I picked a new route for part of it, which went downhill in the end.

#4 - My niece showing me all the school supplies she got in Japan, some I couldn't guess what they were - like the scissors in disguise.  And there were a LOT of erasers in "cute" shapes and images.

#5 - Laying next to my niece (tired from the bike rides) and looking at a book of two almost identical pictures quietly, while trying to figure out what things were different in both images.

No comments:

Post a Comment