Saturday, August 24, 2019

Keep Blooming


#1 - These wildflowers keep going all summer. The photo at the top is the newest one I've noticed.

#2 - I signed up for a Saturday AM tennis match play with Park and Rec. Today I arrived at the same time (a little late) as a woman which was perfect. There were already two men already playing. So we played singles for a while and then ended with a half hour or so of doubles. We were pretty evenly matched so it was fun.

#3 - I was running late for tennis so left a few dishes and the frying pan dirty, which were all clean when I got home.

#4 - Taking a moment to pause in my day and read the poem Dhu'l-Hijjah Pastoral by Sagirah Shahid.

#5 - I gave myself a time out when I noticed myself getting frustrated. I had been meaning to play some guitar today, so I gave myself a guitar time out. It worked. Until I got up and returned to my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment