Sunday, November 3, 2019

Consider This

#1 - Dala - I printed out the chords to a couple of their songs a long time ago, but I didn't have the lyrics.  Today I went online to play along with them and played those songs as well as a few other Dala songs I was unfamiliar with.  My fingers don't have much for callouses since I haven't been playing much but it was fun to play again.

#2 - While I was waiting for my partner to get home and make dinner I debated taking a shower etc or doing meal prep for tomorrow.   I expected him to get home soon so I didn't want to take over the kitchen, but I also didn't really want to do meal prep late into the evening.  I started small and then just kept going, and by the time my partner was back I was almost done prepping a vegetarian lasagna to bake tomorrow.

#3 - So tomorrow all I have to do for dinner is put the lasagna in the oven.  This will work well as I'm finally going to check out a writer's group that happens once a month at one of the local libraries, it hasn't worked out with my schedule to go thus far.

#4 - My weekly Sunday soccer was on a "bye" today, but since I'm living in a relatively new location, it is much easier to motivate myself to get out for a jog.  Pretty soon it will be too cold for me, but not quite yet.  This also helped make me a little more patient when I was hungry for dinner.

#5 - I called my cousin a couple weeks ago to hear about her birthday weekend.  When she answered I said, "Is Tyler still there?"

"Yes."

"Ok, then I can hear about your weekend later.  Love you."  They live 6 hours apart so they value the time they have together.  She told Tyler what I'd said when she got off the phone and he thought I was being very considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment