Wednesday, November 27, 2019

He Starts Monday

We started the day with a 1 mile walk thru a deep fresh snowfall to a kettle bell class.  Between the walk in the snow, the class and then shoveling/snow blowing when I got home, I got a good chunk of exercise today.

As I sit here typing this I think of the gender reversal going on right now.  I took care of the snow on the driveway, sidewalk and roof today, my partner is doing most of the cooking in the kitchen for a big Thanksgiving meal.  I am happy with this.

We are having Thanksgiving at my dad's tomorrow, however Michael still wants to cook a traditional meal too so we will have that tonight.  We have also each invited a friend to join us who don't have family living in town.  I could tell by the friend I invited's voice that he really appreciated it.  If that weren't enough beauty, Michael has been dancing in the kitchen while he cooks.

Michael does not dance.  However the blog post I wrote last week and just posted now, might explain why.


No comments:

Post a Comment