Saturday, May 15, 2021

Buckthorn

 #1 - I need to work on expressing my feelings and I'm getting practice right now with the fan driving me nuts.

#2 - My friend and I had a great buckthorn (invasive species) pull volunteering at Elm Creek Park Reserve.  He mentioned best friend from college who he visited recently as he is dying.  The friend told him he needed to learn an instrument and find someone to love that loved him.  I suggested this outdoor group as a way to meet people they tend to be his age and there are a lot of women.  He said to send him the info and reminder.  

#3 - I forgot that I'd invited him to an event with this outdoor group a couple years ago already.  He said he was hard-headed and might need to be asked 15 times.

#4 - We had lunch by the nature center at Elm Creek and took a short walk - still spotting buckthorn.

#5 - Michael wants me to replace the bedroom fan if it is bothering me, sounds like it might be dangerous if I did it wrong and that heavy thing fell and broke on us, but I could look at it.  (I ended up just dusting it - the annoying noise is intermittent, so I don't know that I solved it, but it is quiet sometimes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment