Sunday, May 23, 2021

Refreshing

* I went to Michael's eldest's la crosse car wash and then did a few paint touch ups on the car with assistance of my niece and nephew.  * They did a good job searching for cracks and my artistic niece is a skilled painter. *This pen thing my dad had in his trunk seemed to work quite well and somehow magically matches with any color paint.

*Michael mentioned possibly going for a walk with my sister-in-law. I'm so grateful they have a relationship where this is a possibility.  They did that once before when we were in a rough spot and the two of them could commiserate on challenges with my brother and I :). Things feel calmer around the house, we had a tense few weeks.

*Michael's daughters got their room cleaned up a bit in preparation for my niece and nephew to stay with me a few nights next week and give their parents a break.  I haven't done that in over 6 months so I look forward to it.  I had a friend in the house for the first time this weekend after vaccinations and it was so refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment