Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Just a Day

 #1 - I've been a bit behind on sleep the last week and a half, but Michael got up with me to take a short jog this AM which helped with motivation.  Supposedly I'm going to start playing soccer again Sunday (they haven't posted the schedule yet), and I know it's not very fun when my cardio is in shock, which it will be, but every little bit helps.

#2 - Tonight I am going to watch my niece play soccer for the second time this year.  Michael asked if I was dressed up for something (because I'm wearing a summer dress), and the answer is to sit in a chair outside while people are around and kids are playing a team sport. I'd say that is an occasion.

#3 - The Co-Vid numbers for MN were under 100 for the second day in a row.

#4 - It also happens to be my nephew's birthday today so I'll get to deliver his Pokemon cards to him on his birthday.

#5 - I've been listening to this "Against the Odds" podcast.  The first series were about the soccer team boys in Thailand that got trapped in a cave when it started raining.  Today's series was about climbing K2.  It holds my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment