Saturday, November 13, 2021

Ruts and Snowflakes

#1 - We went to the credit union for the 2nd time today to add my name to a joint bank account with Michael. The first time we returned home because we didn't have an appt. Today we returned home because they needed to do a credit check and I have security freezes to prevent identity theft. Sigh. Luckily we are not in a tight position time wise.

#2 -I've had some swelling in my knee so I walked while Michael jogged this AM. It was cloudy, but at one point there was this strip of clear light that felt captivating over the lake.

#3 - It's still a work in progress, but when I don't feel heard by Michael, I try to stop and mirror him/make sure he is feeling heard.  Most of the time, if I'm not feeling heard he isn't other, and it can prevent us from descending down a tunnel.

#4 -I am watching the first snowflakes fall and playing a little guitar with Storyhill to cleanse my energy. I can feel it caught on a rut and I need to move the dial.

#5 - My sister-in-law is back from her first solo trip to Japan in over 10 years (since having kids) and I look forward to hearing about it/possibly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment