Monday, November 29, 2021

Little Gratitudes

 #1  - I've been limiting my activity the past couple months because of my knee.  I seemed to have found a simple motion of laying on my back and flexing and extending the foot that seems to help, or it's just time, either way it is feeling better.

#2 - I woke up early today and wasn't falling back asleep, I thought it was the middle of the night still, but after not too long Michael's alarm went off.  

#3 - I have an outdoor walk scheduled with a friend tomorrow on an unseasonably warm last day of November.

#4 - Michael got his booster shot today.  

#5 - I marked a handful of items as "complete" for work today, getting them off the list.  And I don't really like watermelon, but I tried a Watermelon Wonder kombucha and I enjoyed it.  It had other flavors beside watermelon and I appreciated something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment