Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Booster

I got my Co-Vid booster yesterday and am a bit under the weather today. I've enjoyed a more low key day which includes working from the couch and watching the fresh snow out the front window on the trees and pond across the street. It's a gentle snow that muffles sounds and makes things feel peaceful.

I called my cousin when I needed a little rest/break and we talked about a fight she had recently with her sister (I'd already talked to her sister). She thought I took her sister's side. I thanked her for telling me that and reassured her that I loved her and that cared about her feelings. I think by the end of the conversation she understood that.

Oh and my knee which was really starting to concern me because it didn't seem to be getting better, took a turn for the better late last week. I hesitantly played soccer Sunday, fearful it might set the healing back, but it's two days later and it still seems ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment