Thursday, August 4, 2022

Positive This Time

Well after numerous negative tests and one inconclusive test in June, I got a positive Co-Vid test result today.  I'm grateful to have access to easy free testing.  The home test I took on my first day of symptoms was negative, so I'm glad I went in for a test too. I suppose I may not have done that if I didn't have such great access.

So far my symptoms are already improving and not serious.  Since I'm not living with anyone at the moment, my friend and her family are on vacation, that helps with not exposing others. I did definitely expose people earlier this week which I feel bad about.

I was going to move my stuff that is in storage to the condo on Saturday but that will have to wait. Luckily

A. My helpers sound like they'll be available on a later date.

B. There is no urgency for me to move.

As far as having "good timing" to get Co-Vid, this is pretty good I'd say, I don't have any plans in the next week that can't be postponed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment