Friday, March 31, 2023

Five Little Things

 #1 - A couple songs I heard while driving today and appreciated in that moment - Take it All Back by Jonah and the Lions and Eyes Closed by Ed Sheeran.  (Apparently the first song is 6 years old, but I hadn't heard it.) 

#2 - A pest control person came to my building today to look for bedbugs and thinks we overacted.  I'm not certain he is right, but I'm certainly grateful for his perspective and hope he is.

#3 - My childhood home was not a safe place to save hurt feelings, so I bottled them inside.  I'm learning, slowly to share those feelings and to ask for them to be heard without blame or anyone being wrong. 

#4 - I was given advice to add something that was missing in an apology I made to a friend, and I did.

#5 - It's the last day of March, we are having a snowstorm and I'm excited about it.  I have loved this winter.  So it can keep me inside tomorrow to hopefully finish painting the last room in my place, and it will all melt (besides the big piles still here) on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment