Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Prayer to Life

#1 - Someone in my life got the pause she's been needing.

#2 - Now there is space for her to take care of herself.  I said a prayer to life about this Tuesday night and asked for ways I could support her.  Now I have some possibilities.

#3  - My niece making a strange voice on the phone.  I asked if there was a ghost there.  Then she was a ghost for a while.  Then she switched to another voice which was some sort of rat.  It was an entertaining conversation.

#4 - I went to the dentist and practiced relaxing.  It is a challenge even though there is nothing wrong with my teeth.   I love having clean and healthy teeth, but while I'm sitting in the dentist chair I certainly don't enjoy being there.  The hygienist asked about cross-country skiing.  Clearly she must take notes as I haven't gone to this dentist that many years, and just seeing me twice a year I can't imagine how she would possibly recall I enjoy skiing.  I much preferred chatting about this over a topic I don't care about.

#5 - My father helped me get a ski holder, which I could not figure out, to function.  I am going to try and take my cross-country skis on the bus tomorrow.  I'm so happy that we finally have good ski conditions at locations that do not make snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment