Saturday, February 24, 2018

Round One, Round Two, Round Three

#1 - I haven't played guitar since my last post a bit over a week ago.  But today I printed more Bebe songs and played them along with the CD's in between cleaning tasks.  It is so fun to practice both guitar and Spanish at the same time.

#2 - I did round one of shoveling, I plan to go out and do round two after writing this, and maybe one more round before bed.  It's nice to enjoy the snow and not have anywhere I need to go.  It has been so wonderful to be able to cross-country ski this year.  I know it's going to be melting this week, but if enough could hold out one more week I'd be especially grateful as I'm taking my niece on a family friendly cross-country ski weekend.

I plan on reading A Wrinkle in Time out loud during the drive.  I already love the book, and have you seen the preview for the movie?  It gives me chills.

#3 - I had some leftover tahini sauce from a meal last week that was scrumptious on steamed green beans.

#4 - I think I finished my taxes.  That is really enough for me to be grateful, but I also thought I had a  big (to me) payment. I started my taxes a while ago and was surprised, but accepting, at what it seemed I owed.  Then I got the retirement contribution credit and it looked much better.

#5 - I finished up #4 with a feeling of relaxation instead of pressure.  I'm starting to feel pressure/impatient now to get off the computer, but my taxes were done in a state of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment